Malaybasic | Free programming language in Malay
MalayBasic is a powerful programming language running in Windows. It is in Malay language and completely free. Suitable for creating games and Multimedia application. Compile your game as executable file EXE or HTML document that can be running on all platform.
MalayBasic language is based on the classic BASIC programming language. It is easy to learn, and it also powerful due to an extension to modern facilities like 'function' and 'object'. The compiler is professional and stable. Try it now!.
Here are some features of Malaybasic:
- It's in the Malay language.
- Easy to codes programming language.
- Complete documentation. All commands have their own help pages, instructions, and examples of use.
- Great for learning and teaching programming.
- Syntax coloring editor.
- Image and Graphics including JPG PNG etc.
- Sound and music including WAV OGG etc.
- Create standalone programs EXE or Create HTML document with the same code.
- Structured programs using functions, select/case, and more...
- Extended commands and function.
- And...It's free.